Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I think I need to start drinking Sustagen Premium...

... before my memory gap widens. I sometimes tend to forget things I have to do or stuff passed on to me by people. Like if an idea pops inside my head, I need to write it down if I want to keep or to remember that thought because in a matter of minutes, that thought, that idea, that sentence or that word goes out the window and in to the streets. It'll get run over bu a truck and chances of survival is slim to none. I try hard to remember what is was, but I just couldn't.

Back in HS, I had a common book. It's where I place all the ideas, sentence or words that pop up in my head. I'd even place there what I was feeling at the moment. If you'd see me back then, you'd think I was a taking bets for Jueteng. From the commom book, I'd be able to put togother short poems. The poems may not follow "guidelines", but it did get the message across. But now, I can't get one idea out of my head.

Maybe it's not because of memory gap, maybe I'm not inspired to do so. Maybe there's nothing tiggerring me to think such thoughts. Maybe the common book was just a props. Maybe... maybe...

I know those thoughts will come sometime. Probably when I'm least expecting it. They'll just pop-up again like it use too. I just hope I could remember those thoughts.

I just hope I... crap! I forgot what I was gonna say... oh man...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(sings "I can, we can... with Sustagen) Master spits... bawal na kasi ang pork, hipon.. hahaha! baka naman pag inum mo ng Sustagen, magaya ka din kay Rod Strunk! hahaha!

ako rin, may problema din ako... madalas, parang may nakakalimutan kong gawin, o kaya... kung nagawa ko na ba yun o hindi. ewan ko!

11:30 AM  
Blogger astro_prick said...

tsk tsk tsk...

kailangan mo lang mambabae.. para magamot yan..
sure yun. epektib. :P


teka.. ay sorry, kala ko symptoms of lack of virility.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hindi ka nag-iisa! haha ganyan din ako. temporary amnesia tawag ko. minsan nga selective pa saken eh! haha. tipong naiiwan ko un susi sa labas ng pinto o dba asteeg kapag nanakawan nalang kme bigla :D wag ka aksi masyado sisinghot ng dinurog na mothballs :D seriously, sabe samin nun elementary kami pampatalas daw ng memory ang mani! (o hindi green yn ha inuunahan na kita!)

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nag-uulyanin na si mike! nyahahahahah

sobrang kaadikan sa CB or cbox tsk!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home